21 september 2014

One-way road

I hate the fact that I can disappear in a crowd - and no one will miss me. 
I hate the fact that I'm taken for granted - and still no one appreciate me. 
I hate the facet that I'm invisible to others - and no one is different. 
I hate the fact that I can't see myself clearly. 
I hate the fact that at the end of the day, I still feel left out. 
I hate the fact that at the end of the day, I still feel unloved. 
I hate the fact that at the end of the day, I still feel abandoned.
I hate the fact that I can't grasp how loved I really am. 

I can't see myself clearly. I can't accept that I'm loved. 
I trap myself in loneliness, emptiness. 
And I tell myself I can't be loved. 

They tell me I'm strong. Loving. Kind. 
That I appreciate and encourage them.
I see the good in people. 
They tell me I radiate happiness, 
And love to those around me.
That I put others ahead of myself. 

If this is true - all I see is a one-way road. 
I'm strong for others - but they'll never remember me. 
I encourage them - but taken for granted.
I see the good in people - but to them I'm invisible. 
I bring happiness - but I'm never included. 
I love those around me - but it's not mutual.
I put people ahead of myself - but I'm left here alone. 


2 kommentarer:

  1. Funderat på att gå och prata med en psykolog? Tror det kunde hjälpa dig

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Nope - har inte tänkt tanken och behöver inte fundera över det heller.
      Jag vet hur långt jag har kommit på dessa sex år, och någon dålig dag här och där är bara att vänta sig. Jag har vänner som uppmuntrar, stöttar och älskar mig (& påminner mig konstant). Dessutom har jag en Gud älskar mig mer än något annat.

      Även om texten i stort är baserad på dels hur jag ibland känner mig (.tex "I hate the fact that I can't grasp how loved I really am") och dels är det en frustration riktad mot mig själv. Det är vad jag gör - sätter ord på känslor och kanske någon annan också kan känna igen sig i det. Kanske inte.

      Jag vill inte ta bort tyngden i texten, men det är "bara" en text. Baserad på riktig frustration och känslor - yes, men samtidigt inte ett rop på hjälp.

      Så, nej. Jag har som sagt inte funderat på det, och jag vet att jag vet - jag är inte övergiven, jag är uppskattad, inte tagen för given, och omgiven av vänner som älskar mig för den jag är.

      Radera